- BFA Membership Status-
- UK Years Established18 years
- Current UK Coverage38%
- Franchisee Support Staff7
- Personal Investment Req.£12,500 approx
- Total Startup Cost£21,000 approx
- Home-based business locationYes
- Territory-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Business to consumer servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
An opportunity to run your own successful
Mobile Tyre Repair Franchise.
The UK replacement tyre industry is a booming £3.1bn per year industry with over 35 million cars on our roads and 40 million tyres purchased annually. There's plenty of room and a healthy appetite for your new business and service.
As a Hometyre Business Owner you will operate from professionally branded, fully equipped & self-sufficient mobile service vehicles - expertly fitted out with the highest standard of equipment and tech
The Hometyre Business Opportunity:
Franchisees will be able to:
- Provide unparalleled service - offering trust, care and a friendly outlook
- Trade within a sizeable exclusive geographic territory
- Enjoy the benefits of an HQ team providing all sales enquiries handling/booking, stock requisition and logistics of day to day operations - all with total efficiency and customer service at the forefront
- Experience huge client retention and a continuous stream of new and repeating online and call based orders through a Google dominant website
The business model works
The systems and practises are in place - tried, tested and well-honed over the near two decades that we've have been providing services to UK motorists.
By focussing on the quailty of service and presentation, profitability remains high and clients enjoy a consistently strong and reliable service. Developing and maintaining the business requires the right calibre of person with a true determination to succeed and a proper 'can do' attitude.
Have you got what it takes?
Hometyre will train you in all aspects of the business - regardless of your previous experience! Training is comprehensive, enjoyable, varied and will ensure you have the confidence and assurity to start making money from day one.
Put all of this together and your customers will love the service you provide and will repeat time and again, referring to friends, family and colleagues along the way with impressive enthusiasm!
Income from Additional Services!
Hometyre supply and fit all makes and sizes of tyres for cars, 4x4s, light commercials, caravan and motorhomes and many more.
They also provide a number of additional profitable tyre related services too:
- Laser wheel alignment
- Puncture repairs
- Locking wheel nut removal
- Tyron™ safety bands for caravans and motor homes
- Tyre Pressure Monitor Systems (TPMS) replacement & repair
Hometyre's clients range from new drivers to A-list celebrities, a builders van to a Bugatti - and everything in between!
The Franchise Package:
- A large postcode-defined trading territory, full of key demographics and allowing you room to grow your business to a potential multi van operation.
- All the on-board state of the art equipment and initial consumable inventory installed to your fully liveried van (leased or purchased by you)
- Full training in all aspects of running the business covering technical, marketing and accounting
- Extensive marketing and promotional support packages
- Rapid local Google organic ranking and digital presence support
- Access to the Hometyre bespoke appointment and customer management system backed up with a call centre sales team working on your behalf to secure web and phone enquiries generated
- Centralised sales, technical support and accounting
- In-field assistance as and when required
- Instant access to 100's of 1000's of new tyres delivered daily – no stock required!
Could you run a Hometyre Mobile Tyre Repair Franchise?
To run your own successful Mobile Tyre Repair Franchise you will need to be:
- A warm, engaging and personable person who is conscientious with an eye for detail and keen to follow systems and methodology
- Someone who takes great pride in how they present themselves and their business
- A person with an enthusiastic and self motivating nature who can seamlessly adapt to different people and environments
- Someone who can work autonomously and be able to contribute to the wider network team with fresh ideas and impetus
Find out more about the Hometyre Business Opportunity, the UK's most successful Mobile Tyre Repair Franchise.
Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
Demand for my service locally just continues to grow and I'm well on the way to making a second service vehicle a reality. Working is never a chore!Chris, Blackburn
I'm 12 years in with Hometyre and still thoroughly enjoying every day. The whole business works like a well-oiled machine and customers come back to me again and again.Mark, Sussex
Looking for a brand you can believe in and trust to help you run your business so smoothly? After just 18 months I couldn't be much busier or happier!Sergio, Bristol
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types