- BFA Membership StatusFull
- UK Years Established19 years
- Current UK Coverage50%
- Franchisee Support Staff18
- Personal Investment Req.£15,000
- Total Startup Cost£33,500
- Home-based business locationYes
- Office-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Part of a collaborative networkYes
InXpress Global Gives Back Week
18th July 2019
The week leading up to the InXpress 20th Anniversary, saw the global InXpress family of franchise owners and country Head Offices, make a concerted effort to give back to others. This culminated in a celebratory fundraising dinner on Friday 28th June, hosted by Global CEO, Mark Taylor.
The #InXpressGivesBackGlobal week saw Head Office teams in each Country, franchisees and their staff and, in some cases, even customers, supporting local and national charities.
Fundraising activities included:
- InXpress USA donated money toward the treatment of three-year-old Claire. She is the youngest daughter of Melissa Allen, who worked in the InXpress USA Support Centre prior to investing in her own franchise. Claire was recently diagnosed with Leukaemia, which spread to her spinal cord fluid. Claire faces an arduous journey through treatment, over the next three years. Donations have reached almost half of the $10,000 the family needs.
- On Saturday 15th June, franchisees and support staff of the InXpress Hong Kong Community gathered on the beach in Lau Fau Shan, armed with bin bags and an urge to give back to the local community. For three hours, they combed the shoreline picking up rubbish. Sam Orders, InXpress HK Country manager said, “Recently, there has been much discussion about the damage plastic is doing to our seas and oceans. As we cleared up plastic bottles, rope and plastic bags, we witnessed this first-hand. It was great to be with the team who happily give up time on a Saturday, to make a difference to one beach in Hong Kong.”
- InXpress South Africa spent a week working with the Little Fighters Cancer trust. This charity supports families of children who have been diagnosed with cancer, from the poorest areas of the community. They collected clothes, essential items like soap and toothpaste, as well as toys and treats for the children, and helped to package the items into gift boxes ready for distribution.
- InXpress Australia donated some much needed items, like food and blankets, to the RSPCA.
- InXpress UK Head Office collected food for Rochdale FoodBank, and held a MacMillan Coffee Morning.
As well as each country giving back on a national level, individual InXpress franchisees were involved in some amazing acts to give back to local charities:
- Ian Harrison, InXpress Hereford, and his team took part in a charity football match, on Saturday 15th June.
- Craig Atkins, InXpress Reading will be taking on the World’s number 1 snooker player, Ronnie O’Sullivan on July 20th. Money he is raising is to help with buying a new wheelchair for young Harry. Harry, is a school friend of InXpress Derby & Nottingham owner, Simon Richardson’s stepson, and has cerebral palsy. Donations are just shy of 20% of the £2,000 needed to provide Harry and his family with the lightweight wheelchair of his dreams.
All this led up to the InXpress Global celebration of their 20th anniversary. At a special three course dinner, hosted at Manchester Hall, in the Rooftop Terrace, and attended by InXpress franchisees and support centre staff from around the world, including America, Australia South Africa, Germany, India, France and Vietnam.
Find out more about franchise opportunities with InXpress by clicking below
InXpress Gives Back
6th February 2020
InXpress gives back: Providing crucial education to the next generation.
InXpress are Finalists at 2019 FMAs
29th August 2019
InXpress have been shortlisted for their Young Guns campaign in the Best Online Marketing Campaign category at this year’s Franchise marketing Awards.
What Our Franchisees Say
InXpress gives you a business concept and plan that you can run with. All you need is the right work ethic to deliver and make the business successful. There’s a model in place so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel – that was the biggest attraction for me.Lendy Mazur, Salisbury franchisee since February 2013
With InXpress you don’t buy or sell stock so the business has low overheads and you don’t lose money on damaged stock. You’re selling the services of world branded products and it’s much easier to sell DHL services than white van. E-commerce is booming at the moment because more and more people are now buying online.Craig Atkins, Reading franchisee since 2007
I chose to franchise with InXpress because it’s like someone’s got their arm around you. I also liked the fact that you didn’t need a lot to run the business. You can run it from home, an office or anywhere in the world as long as you’ve got an internet connection.Kully Sahota, Peterborough franchisee since October 2012
Why Choose Us
No inventory, no warehousing, minimum overheads
Low entry cost
High income potential
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types