VanFranchise UK Van Business Franchises with Sole-Operator and Management Opportunities
Oven Wizards News
  • Business to consumer servicesYes
  • Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Next Steps

It’s all been cooking at Oven Wizards Annual Conference

29th October 2018

It’s all been cooking at Oven Wizards Annual Conference

Oven Wizards got together in September 2018 for their Annual Conference in Stratford-upon-Avon, with the theme for the day being 'Be Happy…Be Social'.

The Annual Conference together with the Regional Meetings are a great opportunity for Wizards to get together face to face to build relationships, share best practice and enjoy themselves in a relaxed atmosphere. The day included the business meeting in the afternoon and the social event with entertainment in the evening.

Clive Perrett who runs the Bristol North Territory said:

"Many thanks to John and Mark for all the work you put in each year. The social side of the conference is improving rapidly. A great event, enjoyed by Pauline as well as myself."

Oven Wizards | Annual ConferenceStephen Leaver, the Wizard in Tamworth said:

"Thanks for a great weekend, I got loads out of it. Fab Company, see you all next Year."

Subjects covered on the day included Operations, Sales and Service with the main focus being on Social Media, particularly Facebook with an engaging guest speaker.

Patrick Feerick from Bedfordshire said:

"Thank you both for this year’s conference. As always it was great to see you both and catch up on news from my “Fellow Wizards”. It was all most enjoyable and useful. both Jean and I enjoyed the meal, the evening and your hospitality immensely."

Rob Coates from The New Forest said:

"Thanks to John and Mark for a great Conference Just heading out for a 10 o'clock start at the beginning of a very busy week. (Probably top earner for me.)."

Oven Wizards | Annual ConferencePippa Weir a new Wizard from Sheffield said:

"Really enjoyed the day meeting and getting new ideas from more experienced fellow Wizards."

Mark Abbott, Managing Director said:

"It was great to see all our Wizards getting together again, it’s really good to hear how well they are all doing in their chosen Territories.

We had Wizards coming together from all over the UK. Whilst we are now getting good National coverage, we still have Territories available for the right sort of people."

Colin Hadley, Oven Wizard in Hereford said:

"Many thanks for the conference. Really enjoyable once again, got loads of great stuff to take back and use in my business."

Find out more about the Oven Wizards Business Opportunity and running your own Oven Cleaning Franchise. Click the button below now!

Oven Wizards Do Exactly What They Say!Oven Wizards Do Exactly What They Say!

2nd October 2018

Two Wizards who have left the Community tell us about their time as an Oven Wizard.

Oven Wizards Welcomes Dele AboderinOven Wizards Welcomes Dele Aboderin

9th February 2018

Oven Wizards are delighted to welcome Dele Aboderin as their latest franchisee.

What Our Franchisees Say

I joined Oven Wizards as a Franchisee in 2004 aged just 19, having been employed as a Supermarket Retail Manager. I invested in the Franchise and was so impressed with the company that I bought another van. My future looks brilliant!James Booker, Maidstone Franchisee

The Business Builder training was very informative and has given me lots of ideas for marketing and advertising my Oven Wizards business… I am thoroughly enjoying all aspects of running my own business.Kevin Brown, Colchester Franchisee

My supermarket launch went really well. I am now looking forward to delivering the service to all my new customers I have booked in.Gary Taylor, North Devon Franchisee

Why Choose Us

Relentless focus on customer service ensures repeat business and recommendation

Best value for money oven cleaning Franchise in the market

Hands on support of the business owners from day one

Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types

VanFranchise

Van Franchise Opportunity information but its not just Man and a Van! VanFranchise.co.uk features all kinds of management franchises and owner-operator van-based business opportunities, Start a franchise today and achieve the self-employed success youve dreamed of. Whatever auto business you want, find it on VanFranchise.co.uk