- BFA Membership Status
- UK Years Established4 years
- Current UK Coverage20%
- Franchisee Support Staff5
- Personal Investment Req.£15,000
- Total Startup Cost£30,000 approx
- Territory-based business locationYes
- Business to consumer servicesYes
- Franchisee employs staffYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Property Maintenance Franchise
Join a network of professional tradespeople working across both the insurance and private sectors.
Property Maintenance is a billion pound industry sector that is booming due to the lack of time we all seem to suffer from.
This means it is great news for Local Assist services in the domestic market, plus they have the added benefits of working within other markets, insurance, lettings, commercial and our local community.
Do you want to...?
- Work with a proven Franchisor with a record of over 16 years success
- Benefit from being part of a franchise that offers excellent support
- Be able to provide the customer with assurance via a strong trusted brand
- Be integral to your local community with their community day working
- Have a high level of back office support, so that you can concentrate on making money
- Have the reassurance of knowing that your correct insurance requirements are ready on day one
- Be immediately compliant with the new CDM Health & Safety regulations
If you have answered YES to each of these then great, at Local Assist it's no problem, they can provide all of the above and more to the ideal person.
Who is ideal for Local Assist Property Maintenance Franchise?
Obviously you need to have a practical background and working knowledge; this then needs to be coupled with a friendly personality and a drive to succeed through the delivery of friendly customer service.
Local Assist are completely transparent and will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make that decision for yourself.
What do I get?
The full package includes:
- A generous territory to allow for on-going growth
- A full suite of training, including:
- Systems training
- Induction training
- Enhanced business development and marketing training
- Health and Safety compliance solutions
- On-going support
- Pricing and quotations support
- Diary system and PA support
- Health & Safety Dynamic Risk Assessment System
- Job Management System
- Managed email accounts
- Stationery – business Cards, letterheads, invoicing pads
- Local Tailored Launch Marketing Campaign
- 5 year renewable franchise agreement
What are the figures?
With their support you can turnover £40,000+ providing a healthy gross profit of over £36,000 in the first year.
A generous territory to allow for on-going growth for only £15,000 + VAT to launch.
Want to be part of the dynamic and profitable team at Local Assist a lucrative Property Maintenace Franchise Business?
Click below now!
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types